Choose from one of our quality selection of 2/4/5 or 6 berth touring caravans that will best suit your specific requirements & then decide if you wish to self-tow or have your caravan delivered to the site of your choice, set-up and ready for your arrival (prices available for ‘delivery & set up’ on application).
To reserve your chosen caravan please contact us to check availability, we will then either e-mail or phone you & on receipt of your refundable Booking & Excess deposit of £200, you will have secured the caravan of your choice.
Deposits taken from your credit card / debit card, internet transfer, over the telephone or in person will secure availability immediately, confirmation of which will be issued within 72 hours.
The remaining balance of hire will be due 3 weeks prior to the hire commencement date.
Usually caravans are hired on a weekly basis with the caravan being collected from our premises, or delivered to your chosen site before 2.00pm on your first day of hire and returned to our premises or collected by 2.00pm the following week, however alternative arrangements can be accommodated, please contact to discuss.
We are flexible within our periods of hire & weekend / part week hire (subject to availability) is normally available, except throughout July, August, Bank holiday weeks & during the main two weeks of Christmas. Discounts for long term hire available. Please call to discuss.
PETS – NCH welcome your pets. We however may levy a charge of £15.00 per pet, per hire to cover the additional cleaning if required. Pets must be declared at booking stage and only pets that we confirm are acceptable may be taken into our caravans. Pets must never be left alone within our caravans. Any damage caused by your animals will be charged to you.
When collecting the caravan you must bring with you; a suitable and sufficient towing vehicle with a tow hitch an additional number plate, two forms of identification e.g. photo-card driving license and a recent utility bill.
All of our touring caravans are fully serviced and covered by Insurance & Land Lord Safety Certificates. All are supplied with a full Inventory of loose equipment (excluding bedding & towels) and all also include at least the following static equipment; Mains electric, battery charger, blown air heating, hot and cold running water, bathroom with shower & cassette toilet, wardrobe storage, blinds, refrigerator, oven, grill and hob, TV Point, smoke detectors and a full inventory of equipment required to operate the caravan inside and out.
- £200.00 Booking & Excess Deposit required to confirm hire see terms and conditions (.doc)
- Balance due 3 weeks before hire commences
- Cancellation more than four weeks before hire – loss of deposit.
- Cancellation less than four weeks before hire – 100% of hire cost.
- Any damage – associated costs will be deducted from £200.00 (£500.00 Self-Tow if applicable) Booking / Excess / Security deposit.
- NOTE : A further £300.00 Security Deposit maybe required on some Self-Tow Hires ONLY, if applicable payment will be due on collection.
- Hirer responsible for a £1,000 Insurance Excess due in each and every incident and includes loss or damage to the caravan, loss or damage to equipment, fixtures and fittings or third party property.
- All prices inclusive of Insurance. See terms and conditions for full hire details
The Clever Bit! – ‘Try Before You Buy’
New to caravanning, or if you just fall in love with the experience during your holiday hire period then we can help!
If you decide to purchase a new or used caravan (used caravan must be advertised for £5,000.00 or more) from us within a 6 month period of the completion of your hire period, we will refund your Caravan hire charges for up to 1 week in full.
So you could holiday, on us, for free!
Inventory – What is included? What is extra?
Included with Hire
- Coffee mug, Glass, Sets of Cutlery & Crockery – 1 per berth
- Corkscrew, Cutting board, Scissors, Tongs, Oven Gloves, Cooking Knives
- Roasting, Grill & Frying Pans, 2 x Saucepans, Spatula, Tin Opener
- Cheese Grater, Potato Peeler, Serving Spoon, Kettle, Colander
- Aquaroll c/w handle & pipe, Waste container & hose, Toilet chemicals
- Dustpan & Brush, 12v Hoover, Tea towel (new)
- 6kg Gas bottle, Mains Electric cable, Spare wheel, Step, Spirit Level
- 2 x Sets of keys, Hitch Lock c/w key, Wheel Clamp c/w Keys, Battery
- Wheel Chocks, Mini Tool Kit, Fire Blanket, Caravan instruction manuals
- Towing Mirrors (on request)
(Please note: In the interest of hygiene, bedding & towels are not included with hire, so please bring your own).
Light Weight Awning (self assembly only) £45.00 per hire
Outside Chair £10.00 per hire
AL-KO Towball (including fitting) £45.00 (taken from deposit)
Extra Aquaroll £10.00 per hire
Car registration plate for caravan £15.00 to buy
Colour TV (flat screen inc. dvd player) £35.00 per week
Extra Gas Bottle £25.00